Are the commercials about successful ebay business shown on TV reliable?
I just wonder, in the commercials they show so many successful people doing successful business after buying these CDs by succesful ebay businessman ! Do we have to believe them? Can’t we do business ourselves at ebay?
They’re only going to tell you about the successful ones, aren’t they? Whereas what you (and many others) want to know is the ratio of successful to unsuccessful in terms of numbers and income.
I guess you could try writing to one or two of them asking for this information and intimating that you’re interested in how well they conform to the Trades Descriptions Act, but I’d regard it as a piece of fun unlikely to succeed. Lots of people run successful businesses on eBay without external help.
How can an organization establish a successful and competitive ?E-commerce business?
?E-Commerce Business, is picking up.
On line stock trading has grown many fold in recent past years.
Where as, buying on eBay has not grown.
Neither, commodities exchange has gained any popularity.
Promotional activities, like “Adult Computer Literacy Programme”, are likely to improve On line ?e-Commerce Business .
catering trailers how to do business?
i just wanted to know how do catering trailers get their permission to operat their food business in public places ie shopping centres etc… do i need to get in touch with the local council offices to acquire permission to trade and also is there a charge to do business?
Discover How to Turn Your Love of Food into A Highly Profitable Catering Business Could you imagine what it would be like if you converted your cooking skills, into a wildly successful and rewarding business? One that allows you to have creative expression and personal independence? The fact of the matter is that most successful entrepreneurs in the catering industry have started out just like you. It’s about loving food and entertainment. This is a business that you can do alone or as a large team. Many people prefer to simply be the best in their own area or home town. Here are just some of the things you will be introduced to, as you learn how to start a catering business: How To Specialize And Create Your Own Category How To Make Your Catering Business Scaleable How To Manage Startup Costs How To Drum Up Enough Business To Prosper The Best Way To Attract Clients For Your Services Developing Unforgettable Menus Equipment Checklists
You will also want in depth knowledge on setting your prices. You will learn how to keep your business competitive and increasingly profitable. So you have a lot to learn about how to start a catering business. How to effectively plan for each of your events, prepare the most desirable food and employ the right staff. Check out the COMPLETE “How To Start A Catering Business” guide today. You can have all the information you need to start a lucrative catering business and you will be able to serve exceptional food to hundreds or thousands of people.
I want to open my own business but don’t know how??
I would really like to open my own business but have no idea how to get started and what schooling i need. I would really appreciate some advice?? Can you help me??
I suggest you check out SBA’s free online courses to help you learn more about entrepreneurship — from raising capital to business planning to cash flow management http://www.sba.gov/training/courses.html
I recommend that you read the following books:
– What No One Ever Tells You About Starting Your Own Business : Real Life Start-Up Advice from 101 Successful Entrepreneurs
– Starting From Scratch: How To Start A Business When You Don’t Have Money
– If You’re Clueless About Starting Your Own Business and Want to Know More
– On the Move : How to Succeed and Survive As an Entrepreneur
– How to Make 1000 Mistakes in Business and Still Succeed
If you need guidance in starting a business, there are several places that provide help to starting entrepreneurs. Here are places where you may be able to find a mentor:
– Government Mentoring Programs such as SBDCs, which works with community colleges and local business development councils to offer mentoring programs http://www.sba.gov/sbdc/sbdcnear.html ; or the Women’s Network for Entrepreneurial Training http://www.sba.gov/womeninbusiness/wnet_roundtables.html
– Volunteer programs such as SCORE http://www.score.org which is composed of mostly retired executives and entrepreneurs
– Formal mentoring programs such as Athena Foundation http://www.athenafoundation.org/programs/globallinks.html , Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program http://www.helzbergmentoring.org/HEMP/ , or The Aspen Institute MicroMentor Program http://www.micromentor.org
– Professional organizations such as the National Women’s Business Council http://www.nwbc.gov/Mentoring/programs.html
– Industry and trade associations
– Local business groups, such as the chamber of commerce
– Local chapters of business groups
i want to create my own trading card business?
do i need to to start can i patent a trading card
trading card of photos
non sport trading cards of pictures and where can i get started doing this
You’ve got a couple of issues here — let’s tackle one at a time.
RE: Retail Sales of the trading cards
The best routes to take are to research the process of starting a business as well as the industry you’re interested in.
I recommend checking out the SBA, Entrepreneur, The Start Up Journal & Nolo. All 4 are great informational resources for the new/small business owner. I posted links for you in the source box.
Associations may be a good avenue to explore as well. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you’ll inevitably have as well as many you haven’t anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.
Research, research, research – this cannot be stressed enough. Read as much as you can about the industry. Here are some book titles that are relevant:
* Start and Run a Profitable Retail Business by Jim Dion, Ted Topping
* Retail Business Kit for Dummies by Rick Segel
* Specialty Shop Retailing: How to Run Your Own Store Revised by Carol L. Schroeder
* So You Want To Own The Store: Secrets to Running a Successful Retail Operation by Mort Brown
There are plenty of free informational resources out there. Check the source box for links to articles.
You would apply for a copyright, not a patent, for any original designs.
Copyrights can be obtained for things of an artistic nature. This includes, of course, poetry, films, sculptures, music, fiction, etc. But can also include things that may not necessarily seem “artistic” in the general sense of the word. Copyrights can also be obtained for advertising copy, games, software programs and blueprints, to name just a few.
You can do this at the US Copyright Office – see the last 2 links in the source box. The application is fairly simple & the cost is $30 per application (it will likely rise to $45 by July 1).
Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers