What do I need to do to begin investing stocks?
I’m not looking for a get rich quick scheme. I do not have a lot of money to play with, and just want to try to make some sort of nest egg for the future. Who would I talk to in order to begin such an endeavor?
You don’t need to talk to anyone. Everything can be done by yourself.
First, I would recommend that you first read some books on investing and explore some online tutorials. One of my favorite sites is Investopedia ( http://www.investopedia.com/ ). You should definitely check them out.
Next, you will need a stock broker. Since you do not have a lot of money to play with, I would recommend that you open an account at an online discount brokerage firm for cheaper commission rates. I currently use Firstrade ( http://www.firstrade.com ) and I would definitely recommend them. Their commission rates are cheaper than big name brokers such as Etrade, Ameritrade, Schwab, and Scottrade. I would also not recommend using Zecco because they only give free trades if you deposit $2,000 or more. Plus, unlike Firstrade’s, their website is not beginner friendly at all.
How can i make quick money?
I am 19 and i have no job. I want to find a way to make 300 dollars to buy an ipod touch 32gb, and i want one really soon. does anyone have any suggestions as to what someone my age could do to make some quick money??? I dont have anything to sell really. so any help would be awsome!
How does it feel to use $100 and turn to $400,000-$500,000 in 5-10 years. I think GREENSHIFT CORPORATI(GERS.OB) penny stock, it good to start with because the it at the lowest that can not longer going down. The volume trading it always high and if you look at the chart it show that when the market it back to normal few year ago the stock is about $.40-$1 and the stock it about green energy it most likely will buy by other big company so the stock it easy it earn 1000 time the amount you put in. In the long term5-10 years if you lose you only lose $100 and if you win you win $400,0000-$1000,0000 I think it reasonable to buy .in short term(6m-1y) you probability of earn 2-10 time that amount you put in. Of course the more money you put the high your profit.
What types of investment plans are out there for young entrapeurs?
I am constantly wondering what types of investment plans or other forms of investment are out there for young entrepeurs who just want to make quick money legally. Therefore, just prove a full explanation of your opinion. Thank you.
There is no such thing as real quick money. I think stocks are pretty good tho. “Compound interest is the eight wonder of the world” Albert Einstien
If you take $1000.00 and invest in stocks and get a interest rate of 24% for 30 yrs that money will be over a million in 30 yrs. It is the same trick as taking a penny and doubling it each day for 31 days. You will end up with more than 20 million.
There are also some quick profits in stocks. On monday this stock (CHNR) was selling for less than $16 dollars now 2 days later it is selling at $39 dollars. But invest for the long run and when you are older you can spend and spend and wont run out.
How can i make a steady income without a real job?
Im 15 and my parents work full time so i cant get rides if i had a job and i also play football and wrestle so that takes up a lot of my time. I’m really tight on cash and i was wondering if anybody knew how to make quick money for a steady income. i also spend money when i go out.
If you have or have access to a digital camera you can make money selling photos to a stock agency. It’s a lot easier than it sounds. You take photos of all kinds of things and list them with a stock agency. You won’t make much at first, but it builds up over time. You can still be making money on a picture you took years later.
What are some ways to make quick money?
My friend and I really want to go on a road trip to California sometime this year but we are both broke. I am already trying to get some money babysitting but what are some other things we can do? Don’t tell us to get a job at a movie theatre or anything like that we won’t have any vacation time and we would have to quit. We are both 16 so nothing to crazy. Thank you!
1. Sell things you no longer need. Dig out that old guitar you never play, those CDs you don’t listen to anymore, or your antique toy collection. Go to the pawnshop, put an ad on local internet classifieds, or hold a yard sale in front of your house or on a busy street corner (just display the item with a big sign announcing the ridiculously low price). Price items at half of what somebody would be able to buy them for anywhere else, and you may be able to sell them within an hour or two.
2. Sell crafts. If you’re a dab hand at making something quickly that people want, do so and sell it either online (sites like Etsy are great for handmade goodies) or at local craft fairs or other community-based sales.
3. Sell stock photos. Stock photos are relatively easy to take and, once you’ve posted them to your stock-photo account, can make money fairly passively.
4. Sell scavenged valuables. If you have a metal detector, go to public places (especially parks, beaches, and other areas where people are likely to drop something unnoticed) and look for jewelry and other goods.
5. Sell things walking about the roadside. Entrepreneurial sorts sell things like cold drinks on hot days or hot nuts in winter. But it can be dangerous work and it may be illegal, so check the laws and watch the traffic with great care. A safer option is a roadside stall, where people have to park the car and come and see your wares.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers