In july of 2006 i passed my new york road test so i recieved my temporary paper license immediately i went down to georgia to trade the temp new york license paper for a georgia license now while i’m doing this the new york on e was already in the process of being mailed to my new york address now i pocess two licenses but recently my new york license was suspended for 6 month’s does this mean my georgia license is suspended also or is it still good to drive with in new york but if i get pulled over with the georgia one will it come up suspended.
It is illegal to have a driver’s license for 2 states at the same time. Sounds like this was your intent and the reason you immediately lit out for Georgia. You didn’t give enough details to answer your question. Pulled over where? Where is car registered? In your name?
ancient history on france ? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?
what was happening in France before 600 C.E. ( B.C.) politically, socially, technologically, and economically.
was there gender differentiation. was there new technology. did they trade and what did they trade. and what did they use for money paper or coins or both?
if it didn’t exist can you tell me what region it is in please. plus what was happening there instead of france.
Did France even exist as a country back then? Or do you mean the people that lived there I am pretty sure they were Franks that eventually defeated the Romans.
Edit not much is known due to lack of historical recordings back then but the oldest city of France is Marseille that orignates at this time 600 B.C. This site kind of describes how it was founded what happened:
Since its a port city of France I am pretty sure they traded. They probably did not have advanced technology. I am almost certain they did not use paper money it was either coins or just exchanging goods like bartering.
guide to start a business?
hai, i completed my B.E. i planned to start a business at home, i came through many websites like satyam trading, venus trading etc. after some search many complaints regarding their services, faults, and some more.
by seeing the above mentioned websites
i planned to buy a paper plate machines but where i can buy the raw materials and how i will make the finished goods into money etc, like this questions strikes me. and i don’t no weather it is a good business or not
i can able to work by making the labours,
please provide me with much information regarding this and if there is any other business in low investment by working from home please suggest me
help as you are helping for your brother or friend.
paper plate company & machines are in Pune & Kalyan.
I know them.
10 paisa is the profit behind every plate.
Should we adopt Mexico’s immigration polices and enforcement?
Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
* Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
* Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
* Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
* The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
* Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
* A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
* A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:
* Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
* Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:
* Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
* Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
* Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,
* “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
* Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
* Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:
* A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
* Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico’s immigration practices versus its American immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government’s agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.
Let’s call Mexico’s bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let’s propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico’s own law as a model.
* 11 hours ago
* – 4 days left to answer.
UNKNOWN- yes we do have a lot of the same laws. only difference is Mexico brutally enforce theirs. in most cases illegal immigrants in Mexico are luck if they make it to a jail cell. 60% of illegal women in Mexico are raped by Mexican government officials.
the US doesn’t need immigration reform we just need to enforce existing laws.
11 hours ago
This should be point out each time those corrupt Mexican Officials criticize our laws.
I traded weekly service for never received TV advertising what do i do?
It was to be weekly service at estimated $245.00 per service, in trade for advertising twice weekly on a local home realestate tv program. We continued on 6 months or 25 service calls. $6125.00 The guy has now been charged with fraud, charges brought by a banking facility, and will be be going to trial. There have been some 60 business’ contacting police with similar situation with this guy. What legal charges; i.e. small claims… or what criminal charges ….what do I do? Also, this trade I suppose will be filed on tax as a loss, a writ off? what evidence or paper trail will I need for that?
Keep the information regarding this guy’s arrest, file a police report with the agency that is handling his arrest. Get and keep a copy of your police report.
Regarding getting your money back (you won’t see a dime from the guy who did this). This is a civil matter…..
File a claim in small claims court…..you do not need a lawyer to do this. You need to get a judgment in order to write off your business loss.
Once you have a judgment for your loss, you can write off the business expense. I’m not sure what period of time you have to wait…….. Contact your tax professional.
Hope this helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers