Actually, I have something to confess, this site has got nothing new to teach that’s not written elsewhere. All I promote is help anyone become a self-confident trader who can stock trade without fear, knowing he has good method to select stocks, money management whereby he can never lose big money and end up a bankrupt and that’s good enough. All that we need to know is already there in the bookstore and if you want to learn faster, pay to learn. Then the real cycle of learning begins i.e. Plan-Do-Check-Analyse to become a profitable trader.
I will recommend the following classics trading books, don’t just read and forget after the first 3 pages. These are great classics and certainly helped me in my early trading days and for beginners, don’t trade before reading them.
1. Trading for a Living, Dr. Alexander Elders
2. One up on Wall Street, Peter Lynch
3. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, Edwin Lefevre
4. The Disciplined Trader, Mark Douglas
5. The New Market Wizards, Jack D Schwager
6. How to make money in Stocks, William J O’Neil
I am certain these books will open your eyes and never forget, read them 4X, scribble on the pages, underline the key lessons, and summarize into your trading philosophy and ultimately into your own trading plan.